SUIE & WEAVER LLC
‘Developing Young Professionals of Our Future’
Professional Development Seminar Series:
It is a twelve module training for young people in grades 8 through 12 who are preparing to obtain high school, summer and or college internships and pursuing future employment/entrepreneurships opportunities.
Five training modules (grade 8)
- Introduction and Preparing for a Job
- How YOU Can Maintain a Positive Attitude
- The Benefits of Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Developing Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Getting the JOB...
Twelve training modules (grades 9 through 12)
- Introduction & Businesses that Interest YOU!
- Maintaining a Positive Attitude
- Enhancing Your Inter-Personal Skills
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving Skills
- Effective Business Communication: How to Influence & Negotiate
- Customer Service with Excellence
- Building & Maintaining Relationships/Networking
- Time Management
- Leadership Essentials
- 'Building' Your Resume & Cover Letter
- Interviewing Skills/Proper Attire & Grooming
- How to Obtain An Internship
We strategically selected the topics and designed the curricula based on our personal knowledge working with young people and our personal experience. The workshops provide lifetime skills that will enable the participants to professionally interact in any social network. Workshops can be tailored to meet the needs of learning institutions and businesses.
Professional Development Training schedules can be tailored to meet the needs of businesses and or the schools.
For our Prospective Business Partners
We also provide services to businesses interested in developing a high school internship program within their organization.